Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Playroom makeover

A couple of weeks ago, the boys and I made a trip to Michaels for some Primary supplies. As we were walking through the aisle, I noticed that canvas was on sale BOGO! I couldn't pass it up, so we grabbed two and headed home. Braden had been discussing Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night, so he was very pleased to create our own Starry Night.

After the boys and I had our abstract art sesson, I went upstairs to hang it in the playroom. I took a step back and felt like the place needed a new look to make the art pop (plus the room needed a new personality).
BEFORE
AFTER
Can you pick out our abstract beauty below?



The kids are loving this room now. When I finished hanging the bulletin boards this morning, Braden came in and said an enthusiastic, "WOW". Awww, that feels so good. He knows how to butter this mama up...

No comments:

Post a Comment