Sunday, February 28, 2010

Midwinter Break activities

Our school district allows for a week's break of school in February for skiing or other family trips. Since Ryan is in the middle of busy season, we don't get to travel anywhere far away, but I did my best to make it an exciting time for the kids.

*Gracie and I got to go out for a day at the ballet. We got to see the Sleeping Beauty at McCaw Hall. We went to the special matinee where Gracie got to try on some of the costumes, watch a magician, and pick out a little souvenir. SO FUN.


*We spent one day in Yakima visiting family. We brought some friends along for the visit to my Uncle's farm. The kids had a blast feeding the animals and riding in the bucket of the tractor. We also got to visit my sister and brother in law.
The kids and I didn't participate in this fun but Ryan did so I'm going to post it here too. Ryan's facial hair has been out of control in efforts to win the Tom Selleck look alike contest at the office. He won a mustache comb for his efforts. What do you think? Any resemblance?
I should have had him show off his chest a little more, huh? Oh, and wear some tighter jeans.
I have about 90 more pictures to go through so I'll have to add another post soon. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. He also needed to smile showing his pearly whites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the most disturbing and hilarious thing I have seen in a long time. Well played Ryan...well played!

    ReplyDelete