We are so far behind on updating. We have been doing all we can to just enjoy this time with little McKinley. One thing I have realized in 8 years as a mom, is that my babies grow WAY too fast. I really want to enjoy every part of little McKinley. I have tried to relax and am learning to let things go so I can enjoy hours of snuggling.
So this won't be narrated much. Just of pictures of the latest.
 |
| SMOOCH. She has such kissable cheeks. |
 |
| Sisters |
 |
| Bubble Bath drawn by Dad |
 |
| I call this one Christmas Love. McKinley with her birth mom on Christmas day. |
 |
| Christmas |
 |
| All bundled for Christmas in the Family Cabins a few days before the big day. McKinley was a trooper. |
 |
| First Family Snapshot |
No comments:
Post a Comment