Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's a girl!

Our sweet friend who was considering an adoption plan for her baby contacted us a week and a half ago to let us know that we would be the family for her baby! After tears and bouncing around and lots of hugs between Ryan and I, we drafted our reply.

Thank you. Thank you for trusting in us and for allowing us this opportunity. Thank you for being such a special part of our family.

We just feel so blessed. She really is the most special woman. Everytime I think of her, I feel like she is an angel. I know I am just getting more and more gushy, but that is honestly how I feel. She is just so special.

Tonight she dropped by to tell us the results of the ultrasound. As you can already tell, our best Christmas present ever will be pink! YAHOO! And our cute, cute expecting mom presented it in the most exciting way with two adorable outfits!

We love her to bits. Did I mention how fantastic she is? Well, she's pretty fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I am so excited for you guys. What a lucky baby girl to be coming to such a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete